What is an email copywriter?
How does email marketing copywriting work?
What makes a good subject line for an email?
Keep it short
How do I become a good email copywriter?
Tell me the most important fact about email marketing copywriting
Basics of writing email copy
Writing a great subject line is as important as a great email body copy
The subject line must catchy, attention-grabbing
Keep it short and sweet
How do I create a click-to-action?
Keep it simple
Create a compelling CTA
The information has awesome value for the reader
Focus on benefits over features
Make your click-to-action clear and concise
Use action verbs to create urgency
Include social proof
Test different subject lines and CTAs
Best practices for writing effective subject lines
- Use action-oriented language that encourages recipients to take action.
- Avoid vague or passive language.
- Use words that create urgency and encourage people to take action now.
- Include social proof in the form of text or images or even video testimonials.
- Test different subject lines and CTAs to see what works best.